By accepting enrollment into an IU graduate course, you understand and accept that:
- Completion of an IU course will result in a permanent recording of your grade and enrollment (including an “F” grade and/or withdrawal from the course) on an official Indiana University transcript.
- Grades recorded on the official Indiana University transcript are a part of your official academic record at Indiana University and are considered in computing your grade point average and credits taken and/or earned.
- Withdrawal from a course may prohibit further course enrollments through this Dual-Enrollment Teacher Graduate Course initiative.
- Although IU and various grants for this course cover tuition and course fees, any additional charges you incur through Indiana University (transcript fees, parking fines, etc.) are your responsibility, as are any required texts or course materials.
- This course requires you to interact with course materials, fellow students, and the instructor through online means (i.e., the Canvas learning management system) with your IU IT account.
Indiana University IT Account
Please follow the steps below to create, verify, or reactivate your Indiana University IT account.
- Enter your University ID (UID): xxxxxxxxxx. Follow the steps until you have an IU email account. Keep your UID number secure. Wait about 15 minutes for your account to be active. You must complete all the IT setup steps. During this setup, you will be asked to enroll a smartphone or tablet for DUO Two-Step authorization. It is imperative that you set up Duo. You need Two-Step Login to access your online graduate course.
If you experience technical difficulties, call University IT support 24/7 at (812) 855-6789.
IU will communicate with you about your course only through IU email, so check it frequently. To access your IU email:
- Go to https://one.iu.edu.
- In the search field, search for “Exchange” and select the icon.
- If you don’t have access to Exchange, go back to https://one.iu.edu and search “create additional accounts.” Then select the option to create your Microsoft Exchange account.
- Send a test email from your personal email account to your IU account. If you don’t receive the test email in your Exchange account, please call IT Support at (812) 855-6789.
To access Canvas:
- Go to https://one.iu.edu/ and enter “Canvas” into the search field.
- Select the Canvas icon.
Check Canvas daily as soon as your IT account is active.
Request More Information
The IU Online Advantage
At IU Online, we offer a wide selection of programs to help you achieve your goals, whether you're looking for an undergraduate education, wanting to hone specific skills with a certificate, or continuing to advance your career with a graduate degree.
These online programs give you the flexibility and freedom to attend your classes whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. At IU Online, this convenience does not come at the expense of quality. We are committed to providing you with the nationally recognized educational experience students have come to expect and desire from Indiana University.
When you join the IU Online family, you can be confident that you taking IU courses and learning from IU faculty. Even better, you’ll know that someday, you will hold a valued IU diploma.